Common Questions – Island House Condos
Island House Condo FAQ
Below are the most frequently asked questions and answers for Island House condos. If you have any more questions, please contact us!
What options do I have for shopping and dining at Island House condos?
With a convenient location, Island House has plenty of shopping and dining options available nearby. Groceries stores include Walmart, Target, Publix, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General, etc.
How far is Island House from downtown St. Augustine?
Island House is only a short 8.2 miles away from historic downtown St. Augustine. This makes for about a 15-minute drive but can vary with traffic and holidays. St. Augustine has many sites to see as well as plenty of restaurants, tours, and nightlife.
What amenities are included at Island House condos?
Island House is located along Crescent Beach with a group of amenities to satisfy any beach lover. At Island House, you can find a private walkway to the beach as well as a gated community pool. A variety of outdoor activities can be found on Island House property including an outdoor grill area, picnic area, and nearby fishing.
Are there distinct rules for Island House condos?
Rules at Island House are constantly changing. To get up-to-date rules please contact us.
Crescent Beach rules and driving regulations:
To ensure Crescent Beach stays bright and beautiful and few rules and regulations are put in place. Visitors should always be considerate of the environment and animals that live there.
- No loud music
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers
- No open fires
- No Fireworks
- All animals must be leashed at all times.
You may drive on Crescent Beach between 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.(hours vary based on sea turtle season).
Driving speed is limited to 10 mph and traffic should remain southbound.
Important questions to ask when purchasing a condo at Island House:
- Is the association approval of the Buyer required?
- Is this Association involved in any lawsuits?
- Does the Association have first right of refusal?
- How many parking spaces will I have?
- Are there special assessments I will have to pay?
- Are pets allowed?
- What is the current maintenance fee and what does it include?
- How much is the property management charge?
- Can I have a copy of the budget?
- How much is in reserves?
- Is there an on-site rental office?
- When will I receive condo documents?
- Can I rent my unit?
- Do I need to apply to the association and what is the fee to do so?